Grilled Ribeye Steak
- 4 rib eye steaks, 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
* Mix garlic, salt, cumin, chile powder, and pepper in a small bowl.
* Whisk in the olive oil.
* Allow steaks to stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
* Brush the rub all over the steaks.
* Grill over direct medium heat until cooked to desired doneness (approximately 6 minutes
each side for medium rare). Turn only once.
* Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Food just tastes better on the grill. When you mention
grilling, most people think of hot dogs and
hamburgers. But the grill is for more then that. You
can create delicious and mouth-watering meals on
your grill. From appetizers to desserts, 300 Recipes
For The Grill is packed with recipes that will impess
your friends and family. Product Details