Baby Back Ribs
* 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 4-1/2 pounds)
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/4 cup paprika
* 1 tablespoon pepper
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
* 1/4 cup nonalcoholic beer or beef broth
* Rub ribs with oil. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, paprika, pepper, garlic powder,
onion powder and cayenne; rub over ribs. Wrap in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in.
x 18 in.). Seal the edges of foil. In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and beer; set aside.
* Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 hour. Carefully remove ribs from foil.
Place over direct heat; baste with reserved sauce. Grill 20 minutes longer or until juices run
clear and meat is tender, turning once and basting occasionally. Makes 4 servings.
Food just tastes better on the grill. When you mention
grilling, most people think of hot dogs and
hamburgers. But the grill is for more then that. You
can create delicious and mouth-watering meals on
your grill. From appetizers to desserts, 300 Recipes
For The Grill is packed with recipes that will impess
your friends and family. Product Details